The Doctor is Always In!
When you or a family member are not feeling well, the last thing you want to do is leave the comfort of your home to sit in a waiting room at the doctors office, urgent care or the ER. Members of WebDoc247 can connect with a registered nurse and/or board certified, licensed physician within their own state using our toll free number or web based portal. Consultations are handled using adult and pediatric protocols designed specifically for telemedicine. Below is a brief description of a typical consultation:
• WebDoc247 health agent collects and confirms initial information;
• Determine your primary symptom or reason for the call;
• Select the most appropriate Child or Adult protocol for your symptoms;
• Complete appropriate initial assessment information;
• Ask protocol questions and determine positive protocol response;
• Make recommendations (disposition);
• Ensure your understanding of recommendations;
• Escalate the call if appropriate, to a Licensed, Board Certified Physician;
• The Physician will then determine if a prescription is required;
• The nearest pharmacy is acquired through the database and your prescription is called in;
Members receive the WebDoc247 Mobile APP with a FREE Discount Rx Card accepted at over 63,000 pharmacies offering savings of as much as 70% on generic and name brand drugs.